Saturday, January 13, 2007

Now if only University of Phoenix Stadium could get this right...

I'm not crazy about the Diamondbacks new ownership and the pettiness that they displayed in getting rid of all remnants of the Colangelo regime (they even changed the team's colors). But these new guys could start to grow on me if they make sensible decisions like keeping the roof open during the nice weather.

I swore off going to D-Backs day games during nice weather two seasons ago when I wasted three hours on a gorgeous April afternoon sitting inside BOB with the roof shut. They even had the nerve to display the outside temperature-- 73 degrees!-- while we sat inside the sterile environment.

All this apparently because a few whiners couldn't stand the sun in their eyes. (Note to wimps: invest in sunglasses.)

I'm looking forward to baseball season already...

No comments: